Smart Semi Matt Whiteboard Paint€230.00
€282.90 Inc. VAT
Our semi matt whiteboard paint helps you to create an interactive workspace or learning environment . Project presentations, images, or videos while writing on the whiteboard surface too. This Semi Matt Whiteboard Paint has anti glare properties, making it easier to see the board in bright rooms.
This innovative whiteboard paint will help inspire collaboration, productivity and focus. Our customers have transformed entire meeting rooms, classrooms and other work spaces, even covered entire walls. This whiteboard paint will work with short throw or ultra short throw paints.
If you have any questions regarding which product would be the best for you or if you would like to go through the installation process, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
You can download this chart to compare all the projector products in our range. If you have any questions on the best product for you or if you would like to go through the installation process, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Designed for meeting rooms, classrooms and workspaces
- Semi-matt finish looks great and is less noticeable than gloss finishes
- High performance whiteboard surface with Smarter Surface layering technology
- Anti glare properties, making it easier to see the board in bright rooms
- Use with any whiteboard markers and accessories
- 5 year product guarantee
- Developed, designed and tested for use with leading manufacturers such as Epson, BenQ, Sony, Panasonic, LG and Optoma Projectors
- Eliminates hotspots
- Coverage area is 6m2 at 16:9 aspect ratio
- 6m2 Kit includes everything you need to apply
- Easy to apply 3 coat system (2 primer + 1 top coat) with simple application steps
- Ready to use after just 24 hours
- Wipeable or Washable – can be cleaned with a wet cloth and mild detergent or water alone
For Use With Matt Whiteboard Paint
- Projector Type: Short Throw
- Projector Requirements: Interactive, HD, 4K, Standard Projectors
- Minimum Recommended Lumen Value: 1,000 Lumens.
- Lighting: works in most rooms with low to high level ambient light
- It works with short throw or ultra short throw paints
Whiteboard Matt Paint – Performance
- Colour Resolution: 90% (See projector performance)
- Light Reflectivity: 89%
- Image Definition: 90%
- Gain Value @ 90 °: 1.44
- Viewing Angle: 140 degrees
Whiteboard Matt Paint – Technical Specs
- Colour: White
- Finish:Semi Matt
- Gloss levels:
- Gloss @ 20° = 13.6
- Gloss @ 60° = 50.8
- Coverage: 6m2 at 16:9 aspect ratio
- Environmental: Exceeds all British Standards – VOC free, solvent free, PFOA & PFOS free and isocyanates free
Whiteboard Matt Paint – Kit Contents
- 5 x Part A Whiteboard Activators
- 1 x Part B Whiteboard Paint Tin
- 1 x Smart White Primer
- 1 x Whiteboard Cleaning Spray
- 2 x Rollers
- 1 x Handle
- 1 x Microfiber Cloth
- 1 x Pair Gloves
- 1 x Sanding Block
- 1 x Stirring Stick
- 1 x App Guide
Why Buy Matt Whiteboard Paint ?
Our Semi Matt Whiteboard Paint is the perfect option for teachers, professionals, and employees who want to work in an adaptable and engaging environment. It’s designed to project bright, sharp images in high definition in meeting rooms, classrooms, and workspaces when presenting, collaborating or teaching.
The layering technology we have developed along with the semi matt finish helps reduce glare in bright rooms, This increases the visibility of what you write or project on the surface. Unlike with regular material surfaces you won’t need to worry about hot spotting, or the surface area changing its structure and losing performance.
This Semi Matt Whiteboard Paint has been designed and tested to provide maximum projection performance. With a gain value of 1.3 at an angle of 140 degrees, Semi Matt whiteboard screen paint can be used to show high-quality presentations.
Our Semi Matt Whiteboard Paint is easy and quick to apply, giving you subtle projection functionality, compared to bulky projector screens. Your office, workspace, or learning environment will maintain its minimal and sleek appearance.
It’s really simple to apply. Apply the two coats of primer, then the top coat of our Smart Semi Matt whiteboard screen paint. There is no limit to the size of your projectable surface, increasing the projection space by adding more tins of paint. It is always ready to use but never in the way when not needed.
It can be applied for use with short throw or ultra short throw. A smoother surface will result in higher image quality. If painting on a wall that has already been painted, prepare the area to be painted with a light sanding first.
It’s designed to work with a short throw or ultra short throw that has a minimum Lumen rating of 1,000. This minimum requirement ensures that your images are clear, sharp and bright enough to view.
Semi Matt Whiteboard Paint achieves a much higher performance compared to projecting on a standard painted wall:
- Colour Resolution: 90%
- Light Reflectivity: 89%
- Image Definition: 90%
Colour Resolution indicates how well individual colours are represented. Light Reflectivity is the total amount of light falling on the screen that is reflected (i.e. not absorbed or scattered by the wall). Image Definition is the clarity of the image that is reflected.
Volume Discounts, Professionals, Trade and Education
Not only do we outperform our competitors when it comes to the quality and performance of our products with a 5-year performance guarantee but we also offer volume discounts.
The larger the surface you would like to transform, the more you can save. We offer discounts on bulk purchases, get in touch to learn more.
Looking for trade discounts as a specifier, contractor, or educator join our professional programmes to benefit from discounts, free shipping, exclusive offers and much more.