Smart Floor Projector Screen Paint€199.00
€244.77 Inc. VAT
Smart Floor Projector Screen Paint is a high performing white projector screen paint designed to turn any smooth floor space into an engaging surface. Perfect for events, retail outlets, exhibitors and companies looking for innovative ways to communicate in brightly lit environments.
This floor projector screen paint has a white, satin finish designed to be very hard wearing. It is compatible with high performance projectors created for settings with high levels of ambient lighting, having a certified gain value of 1.0. You can maintain a minimal looking area with quality functionality, which can be applied to any wooden, concrete or smooth surface, once primed.
If you have any questions regarding which product would be the best for you or the installation process, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
You can download this chart to compare all the projector products in our range. If you have any questions on the best product for you or if you would like to go through the installation process, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- High performance projection surface designed for floor applications
- Developed with extremely hard wearing compound
- 5 year product guarantee
- Developed, designed and tested for use with leading manufacturers such as Epson, BenQ, Sony, Panasonic, LG and Optoma Projectors
- Eliminates hotspots
- Coverage area is 279 x 157cm (4.50m2) at 16:9 aspect ratio
- 4.50m2 Kit includes everything you need to apply
- Easy to apply 2 coats with simple application steps
- Ready to use after just 24 hours
- Wipeable or Washable – can be cleaned with a wet cloth and mild detergent or water alone
For Use With
- Projector Type: Ultra Short Throw, Short Throw, Long Throw
- Projector Requirements: Standard, HD, and 4K Projectors
- Minimum Recommended Lumen Value: 2,500 Lumens
- Lighting: works in bright and well lit environments
Floor Projector Screen Paint – Performance
- 4K & 8K Ultra HD Ready
- Gain Value @ 90 °: 1.23
- Viewing Angle: 140 degrees
- Certification: Independent Projection Performance Report – CREST
Floor Projector Screen Paint – Technical Specs
- Colour: White
- Finish: Slight Sheen / Satin
- Screen Size: 120” / 320cm at 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- Weight/Volume: 965ml, 32.63 fl oz / 1.24kg, 2.73lbs
- Coverage: 279 x 157cm (4.5m2) at 16:9 aspect ratio
- Coating Thickness for Roller Application: 100um WFT per coat, resulting in 45um DFT. Total after two coats, 90um DFT.
- Environmental: Exceeds all British Standards – VOC free, solvent free, PFOA & PFOS free and isocyanates free
- Certification: Independent Projection Performance Report – CREST, Gypsum Surface Finish Quality Standard of EU Level Q 3/ US Level 4
Floor Projector Screen Paint – Kit Contents
- 1x Smart Floor Projector Screen Paint – White (4.50m2)
- 1x Roller
- 1x Roller handle
- 1 x application guide
Why Buy Smart Floor Projector Screen Paint?
This paint on floor screen will suit event, commercial and public spaces, to create an engaging visual that captivates your audience or passers by. Project high definition images that capture footfall, engage attendees at an event, or communicate your brand messaging and visuals.
Smart Floor Projector Screen Paint was developed to reflect bright, sharp images in high definition, in high traffic areas. Its hardened formula makes it very durable, making it useable in commercial settings where bigger crowds are expected.
Our paint on floor screen is easy and quick to apply, enhancing your space, with a much better performance than standard painted floors. Apply the primer, then the two coats of our Smart Floor Projector Screen Paint if applying on concrete, or one for any other surface. There is no limit to the size of your projectable surface, whether you’re projecting an interactive art piece or company visual.
It can be applied to any smooth surface. A smoother surface will result in higher image quality. If painting on a surface that has already been painted, prepare the area to be painted with a light sanding first.
It’s designed to work with a projector that has a minimum Lumen rating of 2,500. This minimum requirement ensures that your projector screen will reflect images that are clear, sharp and bright enough to view.
Smart Floor Projector Screen Paint achieves a much higher performance compared to projecting on a standard painted wall:
- Colour Resolution: 80%
- Light Reflectivity: 91%
- Image Definition: 80%
Colour Resolution indicates how well individual colours are represented. Light Reflectivity is the total amount of light falling on the screen that is reflected (i.e. not absorbed or scattered by the wall). Image Definition is the clarity of the image that is reflected.
Volume Discounts, Professionals, Trade and Education
Not only do we outperform our competitors when it comes to the quality and performance of our products with a 5 year performance guarantee but we also offer volume discounts.
The larger the surface you would like to transform, the more you can save. We offer discounts on bulk purchases, get in touch to learn more.
Looking for trade discounts as a specifier, contractor,or educator join our professional programmes to benefit from discounts, free shipping, exclusive offers and much more.
Click here to register for our Professional & Trade Programme.
Click here to register for our Education Programme.
How is the Smart Floor Projector Screen Paint applied?