Smart White Projector Screen Paint Pro 4.5m²- Office & Education€199.00
€244.77 Inc. VAT
Smart White Projector Screen Paint Pro – Office & Education is the best performing general use projection paint product in our range. It’s the ideal solution for anyone looking to project high quality images in meetings, lessons or presentations, designed to reflect bright, sharp and clear images in low to high ambient light situations.
Smart White Projector Screen Paint Pro – Office & Education is a low cost option that outperforms traditional projector screens, and is easy to apply. It has been specially developed, designed and tested to work with multiple projectors (Epson, BeneQ and Optoma Projectors), with a certified gain value of 1.0 at 140 degrees. This projector screen paint has a white semi gloss satin finish.
If you have any questions regarding which product would be the best for you or the installation process, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Designed for meeting rooms, classrooms and workspaces
- High performance projection surface designed to work in low light and bright rooms
- 5 year product guarantee
- Developed, designed and tested for use with leading manufacturers such as Epson, BeneQ, Sony, Panasonic, LG and Optoma Projectors
- Eliminates hotspots
- Kit includes everything you need to apply
- Easy to apply base coat, then 2 coats with simple application steps
- Ready to use after just 24 hours
For Use With
- Projector Type: Short Throw, Long Throw
- Projector Requirements: Interactive, HD, 4K, Standard Projectors
- Minimum Recommended Lumen Value: 1,500 Lumens or or **** ANSI Lumens
- Lighting: works in most rooms with low to high level ambient light
- Colour Resolution: 75% (See projector performance)
- Light Reflectivity: 96%
- Image Definition: 90%
- Gain Value: 1.0
- Viewing Angle: 140 degrees
- Colour: White (RAL 9016)
- Finish: Semi Gloss / Satin
- Screen Size: 120” / 320cm at 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- Weight/Volume: 965ml, 32.63 fl oz / 1.27kg, 2.81lbs
- Coverage: 279 x 157cm (4.50m2) at 16:9 aspect ratio
- Environmental: Exceeds all British Standards – VOC free, solvent free, PFOA & PFOS free and isocyanates free
- Certification: Independent Projection Performance Report – CREST
- 1x Smart White Projector Screen Paint Pro
- 1x primer white tin
- 2x roller
- 1x roller handle
- 1 x application guide
Why Buy Smart White Projector Screen Paint Pro?
Our projector screen paint is the perfect option for professionals, designed for use in meeting rooms, classrooms, and workspaces. Project bright, sharp images in high definition when presenting, collaborating or teaching, no matter the room’s lighting.
This projector screen paint has been designed and tested to provide maximum projection performance with many industry standard projectors. A gain value of 1.0 at an angle of 140 degrees, combined with our layered surface technology, means Smart Projector Paint Pro can be used to show high-quality presentations in low to high ambient light settings.
It’s designed to work with a projector that has a minimum Lumen rating of 1,500. This minimum requirement ensures that your projector screen will reflect images that are clear, sharp and bright enough to view. Unlike with regular material surfaces you won’t need to worry about hotspotting, or the surface area changing its structure and losing performance over time.
Our Smart Projector Paint Pro is quick to apply, giving you subtle projection functionality, compared to bulky projector screens. Your office, workspace, or learning environment will maintain its minimal and sleek appearance.
It’s really simple to apply. Apply the base coat, then the two coats of our Smart White Projector Screen Paint Pro. There is no limit to the size of your projectable surface, increasing the projection space by adding more tins of paint. It is always ready to use but never in the way when not needed.
It can be applied to any smooth surface. A smoother surface will result in higher image quality. If painting on a wall that has already been painted, prepare the area to be painted with a light sanding first.
Smart White Projector Screen Paint Pro achieves a much higher performance compared to projecting on a standard painted wall:
- Colour Resolution: 75%
- Light Reflectivity: 80%
- Image Definition: 75%
Colour Resolution indicates how well individual colours are represented. Light Reflectivity is the total amount of light falling on the screen that is reflected (i.e. not absorbed or scattered by the wall). Image Definition is the clarity of the image that is reflected.
Volume Discounts, Professionals, Trade and Education
Not only do we outperform our competitors when it comes to the quality and performance of our products with a 5 year performance guarantee but we also offer volume discounts.
The larger the surface you would like to transform, the more you can save. We offer discounts on bulk purchases, get in touch to learn more.
Looking for trade discounts as a specifier, contractor,or educator join our professional programmes to benefit from discounts, free shipping, exclusive offers and much more.