Smart Ultra High Contrast Projector Screen Paint€219.00
€269.37 Inc. VAT
Smart Ultra High Contrast Projector Screen Paint is specifically designed to enhance your home theatre or gaming experience. This home cinema projector screen paint absorbs a high amount of ambient light, to create a deeper black levels for higher contrast. It is designed for optimal performance in low ambient lighting.
This paint formula technology will maximise pixel definition, increase contrast ratio, while rejecting ambient light, thanks to the layering technology developed by Smarter Surfaces. This gaming and home cinema projector screen is designed to deliver an engaging cinematic experience with superior contrast and visual depth compared to standard material screens. It will work with Ultra Short Throw projectors.
If you have any questions regarding which product would be the best for you or if you would like to go through the installation process, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
You can download this chart to compare all the projector products in our range. If you have any questions on the best product for you or if you would like to go through the installation process, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Designed for home theatres and gaming setups where higher contrast levels are desired
- Very high contrast levels, colour enhancement and black levels
- 5 year product guarantee
- Developed, designed and tested for use with leading manufacturers such as Epson, BenQ, Sony, Panasonic, LG and Optoma Projectors
- Eliminates hotspots
- Coverage area is 279 x 157cm (4.50m2) at 16:9 aspect ratio
- 4.50m2 Kit includes everything you need to apply
- Easy to apply four coat system (two base and two top coats) with simple application steps
- Ready to use after just 24 hours
- Wipeable – Damp cloth with water – no detergent
For Use With
- Projector Type: Ultra Short Throw, Short Throw, Long Throw
- Projector Requirements: HD, 4K and 8K Projectors
- Minimum Recommended Lumen Value: 2,000 Lumens
- Lighting: works in most rooms with low level ambient light
- 4K & 8K Ultra HD Ready
- Gain Value @ 90 °: 0.32
- Viewing Angle: 140 degrees
- Certification: Independent Projection Performance Report – CREST
- Colour: Dark Grey
- Finish: Matt
- Screen Size: 120” / 320cm at 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- Weight/Volume: 880ml, 29.76 fl oz / 1.29kg, 2.85lbs
- Coverage: 279 x 157cm (4.5m2) at 16:9 aspect ratio
- Environmental: Exceeds all British Standards – VOC free, solvent free, PFOA & PFOS free and isocyanates free
- Certification: Independent Projection Performance Report – CREST ,Gypsum Surface Finish Quality Standard of EU Level Q 4/ US Level 5
- 1 x Base paint tin
- 1 x Smart Ultra High Contrast Projector Screen Paint (4.50m2)
- 2 x Rollers
- 1 x Handle
- 1 x App guide
Why Buy Smart Ultra High Contrast Projector Screen Paint?
Grey projector screens will increase the contrast levels of the reflected image by absorbing more of the ambient light that hits it compared to a white screen. This will increase the contrast levels of your projector. This grey projector screen is very dark, so requires a projector with a much higher lumen output so the colours are not dulled.
Our dark grey projector screen paint has been specially designed to increase black levels that intensify the reflected image. It has been designed and tested to provide maximum projection performance with HD and 4K projectors. Unlike with regular material surfaces you won’t need to worry about hotspotting, or the surface area changing its structure and losing performance.
This high contrast grey projector screen paint is the ideal solution for a dedicated home theatre or gaming rig. In a low ambient light setting, it will ensure pixel clarity, sharpness and uniform brightness. It is designed to increase contrast levels for projectors with a higher lumen rating than 2,000. This minimum requirement ensures that your projector screen will reflect images that are clear, sharp and bright enough to view.
Our Smart Ultra High Contrast Projector Screen Paint is easy and quick to apply, giving you subtle projection functionality, compared to bulky projector screens. Your home setup will maintain its minimal and sleek appearance.
This high contrast grey projector screen paint comes in a dark grey finish and consists of a four coat system; a base coat (two coats) and a top coat (two coats) to create the ultimate projection surface.
It can be applied to any smooth surface. A smoother surface will result in higher image quality. If painting on a wall that has already been painted, prepare the area to be painted with a light sanding first.
Volume Discounts, Professionals, Trade and Education
Not only do we outperform our competitors when it comes to the quality and performance of our products with a 5 year performance guarantee but we also offer volume discounts.
The larger the surface you would like to transform, the more you can save. We offer discounts on bulk purchases, get in touch to learn more.
Looking for trade discounts as a specifier, contractor,or educator join our professional programmes to benefit from discounts, free shipping, exclusive offers and much more.
Click here to register for our Professional & Trade Programme.
Click here to register for our Education Programme.
How is the Smart Ultra High Contrast Projector Screen Paint applied?