Smart Touch Projector Screen Paint – 4.5m² – Office & Education – White€209.00
€257.07 Inc. VAT
Smart Touch Projector Screen Paint – Office & Education – White is a solution for users looking to create an interactive projection screen for immersive learning or collaboration. Specially developed to be used with touch screen projectors, this paint on screen is suitable for classrooms, offices and meeting rooms with normal to high levels of ambient light.
Smart Touch Projector Screen Paint – Office & Education – White paint is touch resistant and highly cleanable, so you can take turns working at the wall without fearing the transmission of germs.
If you have any questions regarding which product would be the best for you or the installation process, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Designed for classrooms, offices and meeting rooms
- Highly cleanable, human touch resistant
- Developed to work with interactive touch screen projectors
- 5 year product guarantee
- Developed, designed and tested for use with leading manufacturers such as Epson, BeneQ, Sony, Panasonic, LG and Optoma Projectors
- Eliminates hotspots
- Kit includes everything you need to apply
- Easy to apply 4 coat system (2 primer + 2 top coat) with simple application steps
- Ready to use after just 24 hours
For Use With
- Projector Type: Short, Medium and Long Throw Interactive Projectors
- Projector Requirements: Interactive Projectors
- Minimum Recommended Lumen Value: 1,000 Lumens or or **** ANSI Lumens
- Lighting: works in rooms with normal to high levels of ambient light
- Colour Resolution: 90% (See projector performance)
- Light Reflectivity: 75%
- Image Definition: 95%
- Value: 1.0
- Viewing Angle: 140 degrees
- Colour: White (RAL 9016)
- Finish: Slight Sheen / Satin
- Screen Size: 120” / 320cm at 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- Weight/Volume: 965ml, 32.63 fl oz / 1.19kg, 2.61lbs
- Coverage: 279 x 157cm (4.5m2) at 16:9 aspect ratio
- Environmental: Exceeds all British Standards – VOC free, solvent free, PFOA & PFOS free and isocyanates free
- Certification: Independent Projection Performance Report – CREST (Cert Needed)
- 1x Smart Touch Projector Screen Paint – Office & Education – White
- 1x White Primer Tin
- 2x Roller
- 1x Roller Handle
- 1 x Application Guide
Why Buy Smart Touch Projector Screen Paint – Office & Education?
Smart Touch Projector Screen Paint – Office & Education is specifically designed to work with interactive touch screen projectors. Developed, designed and tested with industry standard projectors, our projector screen paints are optimised for enhanced viewing and usability, maintaining a minimal looking area with quality functionality.
This paint on interactive projector screen paint is the ideal solution for highly trafficked areas such as classrooms, offices and meeting rooms. It is designed to maximise pixel definition and image clarity for projectors with a higher lumen rating than 1,000. This minimum requirement ensures that your projector screen will reflect images that are clear, sharp and bright enough to work at.
Our highly effective antibacterial technology is registered for use by the EU Biocidal Products Directive and tested to ISO 22196.
This projector screen paint has been designed and tested to provide maximum projection performance with interactive projectors. Unlike with regular material projection surfaces you won’t need to worry about hotspotting, or the surface area changing its structure and losing performance.
Our Smart Touch Projector Screen Paint – Office & Education is easy and quick to apply, giving you subtle projection functionality, compared to bulky projector screens. This paint on touch screen projector paint comes in a white finish and is applied in a 3 coat system; one primer coat and two top coats to create the ultimate usable projection surface.
It can be applied to any smooth surface. A smoother surface will result in higher image quality. If painting on a wall that has already been painted, prepare the area to be painted with a light sanding first.
Smart Touch Projector Screen Paint – Office & Education achieves a much higher performance compared to projecting on a standard painted wall:
- Colour Resolution: 75%
- Light Reflectivity: 80%
- Image Definition: 75%
Colour Resolution indicates how well individual colours are represented. Light Reflectivity is the total amount of light falling on the screen that is reflected (i.e. not absorbed or scattered by the wall). Image Definition is the clarity of the image that is reflected.
Volume Discounts, Professionals, Trade and Education
Not only do we outperform our competitors when it comes to the quality and performance of our products with a 5 year performance guarantee but we also offer volume discounts.
The larger the surface you would like to transform, the more you can save. We offer discounts on bulk purchases, get in touch to learn more.
Looking for trade discounts as a specifier, contractor,or educator join our professional programmes to benefit from discounts, free shipping, exclusive offers and much more.