Smart Outdoor Projector Screen Paint – White – (4.5m²& 13.5m²)From: €209.00
Smart Outdoor Projector Screen Paint – White is a high-performance white projector screen paint for external applications. It is designed to maximise your outdoor space, delivering a clear picture whether you’re running an event, enhancing an outdoor area, or installing it in your garden.
Project football matches onto an external wall in beer gardens, music videos directly onto external plastered walls, or projection map to the side of a building. It is designed to maximise the light returned to the viewer in both low and high ambient light environments.
Smart Outdoor Projector Screen Paint – White is weather, UV and crack resistant, developed with a special layering formula so you can project at night and during the day. It comes with a certified gain value of 1.0 at 140 degrees to deliver this high performance in outdoor settings.
If you have any questions regarding which product would be the best for you or if you would like to go through the installation process, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- High performance projection surface designed for outdoor applications
- Weather, UV and crack resistant
- Special layering formula to work at night and during the day
- 5 year product guarantee
- Developed, designed and tested with Epson, BeneQ and Optoma Projectors
- Eliminates hotspots
- Kit includes everything you need to apply
- Easy to apply 2 coats with simple application steps
- Ready to use after just 24 hours
For Use With
- Projector Type: Short Throw, Long Throw
- Requirements: Interactive, HD, 4K, Standard Projectors
- Minimum Recommended Lumen Value: 2,500 Lumens or or **** ANSI Lumens
- Lighting: works in bright day and dark night environments
- Colour Resolution: 80% (See projector performance)
- Light Reflectivity: 98%
- Image Definition: 90%
- Gain Value:1.0
- Viewing Angle: 140 degrees
- Colour: White (RAL 9016)
- Finish: Matt
- Screen Size: 120” / 320cm at 16:9 Aspect Ratio or 220” at aspect ratio 16:9
- Weight/Volume: 965ml, 32.63 fl oz / 1.27kg, 2.81lbs
- Coverage: 279 x 157cm (4.5m2) at 16:9 aspect ratio or 487 x 274cm (13.5m2) at 16:9 aspect ratio
- Environmental: Exceeds all British Standards – VOC free, solvent free, PFOA & PFOS free and isocyanates free
- Certification: Independent Projection Performance Report – CREST (Cert Needed)
For 4.5m2 Kit
- 1x Smart Outdoor Projector Screen Paint – White
- 1x primer white tin
- 2x roller
- 1x roller handle
- 1 x application guide
For 13.5m2 Kit
- 3x Smart Outdoor Projector Screen Paint – White
- 3 x primer white tins
- 6x rollers
- 2x roller handle
- 1 x app guide
Why Buy Smart Outdoor Projector Screen Paint – White?
This outdoor screen is great for large outdoor gatherings, allowing you to project bright, sharp images in high definition. Its special layering formula will allow you to project at night and during the day. It’s the best outdoor projector screen paint option for outdoor events, weddings, or spaces with a bigger crowd.
This projector screen paint has been designed and tested to provide maximum projection performance, with many industry standard projectors. This outdoor paint on screen has been developed with a weather, UV and crack resistant formula.
It will work best with a projector that has a minimum Lumen rating of 2,500. This minimum requirement ensures that your projector screen will reflect images that are clear, sharp and bright enough to view.
Use with all interactive, HD, 4K, standard projectors, short throw and ultra short throw projectors. Any reasonably smooth external surface can be used for outdoor projection, such as walls, wood, glass, masonry, plastic, even cloth.
Our Smart Outdoor Projector Screen Paint – White is easy and quick to apply, enhancing your outdoor space, without the need for bulky projector screens. Apply the primer, then the two coats of our Smart Outdoor Projector Screen Paint – White. There is no limit to the size of your projectable surface, whether you’re showing the big game or projecting a video to create a backdrop.
It can be applied to any smooth surface. A smoother surface will result in higher image quality. If painting on a wall that has already been painted, prepare the area to be painted with a light sanding first.
Smart Smart Outdoor Projector Screen Paint – White achieves a much higher performance compared to projecting on a standard painted wall:
- Colour Resolution: 80%
- Light Reflectivity: 98%
- Image Definition: 90%
Colour Resolution indicates how well individual colours are represented. Light Reflectivity is the total amount of light falling on the screen that is reflected (i.e. not absorbed or scattered by the wall). Image Definition is the clarity of the image that is reflected.
Volume Discounts, Professionals, Trade and Education
Not only do we outperform our competitors when it comes to the quality and performance of our products with a 5 year performance guarantee but we also offer volume discounts.
The larger the surface you would like to transform, the more you can save. We offer discounts on bulk purchases, get in touch to learn more.
Looking for trade discounts as a specifier, contractor,or educator join our professional programmes to benefit from discounts, free shipping, exclusive offers and much more.