Smart High Contrast Projector Screen Paint€209.00
€257.07 Inc. VAT
Smart High Contrast Projector Screen Paint is a high-performance light grey projector screen paint. It is designed to create the perfect contrast levels for gaming and home theatres in rooms that have low ambient light, but are not completely dark.
Specially developed, designed and tested with industry standard projectors, our projector screen paints are optimised for enhanced viewing. This light grey projector screen paint will ensure pixel clarity, sharpness and uniform brightness, thanks to our layering technology. Maintain a minimal looking area with quality functionality.
The light grey projector screen paint finish creates optimal contrast, absorbing ambient light and reflecting the projected image only. It can be used with any conventional HD and 4K projectors. Create a screen size up to 120” or 320cm diagonal.
If you have any questions regarding which product would be the best for you or if you would like to go through the installation process, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
You can download this chart to compare all the projector products in our range. If you have any questions on the best product for you or if you would like to go through the installation process, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Designed for gaming and home theatres
- Improves image resolution
- Improved contrast levels, colour enhancement and increased black levels
- 5 year product guarantee
- Developed, designed and tested for use with leading manufacturers such as Epson, BenQ, Sony, Panasonic, LG and Optoma Projectors
- Eliminates hotspots
- Coverage area is 279 x 157cm (4.50m2) at 16:9 aspect ratio
- 4.50m2 Kit includes everything you need to apply
- Easy to apply 2 coats with simple application steps
- Ready to use after just 24 hours
- Wipeable – Damp cloth with water – no detergent
For use with
- Projector Type: Short Throw, Long Throw
- Projector Requirements: HD and 4K Projectors
- Minimum Recommended Lumen Value: 1,500 Lumens
- Lighting: works in rooms with low ambient light, but are not completely dark
- 4K & 8K Ultra HD Ready
- Gain Value @ 90 °: 0.76
- Viewing Angle: 140 degrees
- Certification: Independent Projection Performance Report – CREST
- Colour: Light grey
- Finish: Matt
- Screen Size: 120” / 320cm at 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- Weight/Volume: 880ml, 29.76 fl oz / 1.29kg, 2.85lbs
- Coverage: 279 x 157cm (4.50m2) at 16:9 aspect ratio
- Environmental: Exceeds all British Standards – VOC free, solvent free, PFOA & PFOS free and isocyanates free
- Certification: Independent Projection Performance Report – CREST, Gypsum Surface Finish Quality Standard of EU Level Q4/ US Level 5
- 1 x Smart High Contrast Projector Screen Paint (4.50m2)
- 1 x Roller Handle
- 1 x Roller Sleeve
- 1 x Application Guide
Why Buy Smart High Contrast Projector Screen Paint?
Our grey paint for projector screens will increase the contrast levels of the reflected image by absorbing more of the ambient light that hits it compared to a white screen. This will help increase the contrast levels of your projector, but requires a higher lumen projector so the colours are not dulled.
Our light grey projection screen paint has been specially designed for better handling of darker tones, to maintain black levels on the screen. Smart High Contrast Projector Screen Paint is a perfect option for your home theatre or gaming setup, designed to increase contrast levels for projectors with a higher lumen rating than 1,500. This minimum requirement ensures that your projector screen will reflect images that are clear, sharp and bright enough to view.
This projector screen paint has been designed and tested to provide maximum projection performance with HD and 4k projectors. Unlike with regular material surfaces you won’t need to worry about hotspotting, or the surface area changing its structure and losing performance.
Smart High Contrast Projector Screen Paint is easy and quick to apply, giving you subtle projection functionality, compared to bulky projector screens. Your home setup will maintain its minimal and sleek appearance; just apply the two coats of our paint on grey projector screen. There is no limit to the size of your projectable surface, increasing the projection space by adding more tins of paint. It is always ready to use but never in the way when not needed.
It can be applied to any smooth surface. A smoother surface will result in higher image quality. If painting on a wall that has already been painted, prepare the area to be painted with a light sanding first.
Volume Discounts, Professionals, Trade and Education
Not only do we outperform our competitors when it comes to the quality and performance of our products with a 5 year performance guarantee but we also offer volume discounts.
The larger the surface you would like to transform, the more you can save. We offer discounts on bulk purchases, get in touch to learn more.
Looking for trade discounts as a specifier, contractor,or educator join our professional programmes to benefit from discounts, free shipping, exclusive offers and much more.
Click here to register for our Professional & Trade Programme.
Click here to register for our Education Programme.
How is the Smart High Contrast Projector Screen Paint applied?