Smart Black Projector Screen Paint€209.00
€257.07 Inc. VAT
Smart Black Projector Screen Paint will deliver the highest contrast levels in our range, in rooms where there is low to no ambient light. This paint on black projector screen absorbs a very high amount of ambient light, to create really deep black levels for greatly increased contrast.
This paint formula technology is designed to enhance your home theatre or gaming experience by maximising pixel definition, with the highest contrast ratio, while rejecting ambient light, This is thanks to the ultra matt layering technology developed by Smarter Surfaces.
If you have any questions regarding which product would be the best for you or if you would like to go through the installation process, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
You can download this chart to compare all the projector products in our range. If you have any questions on the best product for you or if you would like to go through the installation process, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Designed for home theatres and gamers where the highest contrast levels are desired
- Delivers the highest black levels and contrast ratio
- High performance projection surface
- 5 year product guarantee
- Developed, designed and tested for use with leading manufacturers such as Epson, BenQ, Sony, Panasonic, LG and Optoma Projectors
- Eliminates hotspots
- Coverage area is 279 x 157cm (4.50m2) at 16:9 aspect ratio
- 4.50m2 Kit includes everything you need to apply
- Easy to apply 2 coats with simple application steps
- Ready to use after just 24 hours
- Wipeable – Damp cloth with water – no detergent
For Use With
- Projector Type: Laser, Ultra Short Throw
- Projector Requirements: HD, 4K, and 8K Projector
- Minimum Recommended Lumen Value: 2,500 Lumens
- Lighting: works in very dark rooms
- 4K & 8K Ultra HD Ready
- Gain Value @ 90 °: 0.20
- Viewing Angle: 140 degrees
- Certification: Independent Projection Performance Report – CREST
- Colour: Black
- Finish: Matt
- Screen Size: 120” / 320cm at 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- Weight/Volume: 1.19kg/880ml
- Coverage: 279 x 157cm (4.5m2) at 16:9 aspect ratio
- Environmental: Exceeds all British Standards – VOC free, solvent free, PFOA & PFOS free and isocyanates free
- Certification: Independent Projection Performance Report – CREST ,Gypsum Surface Finish Quality Standard of EU Level Q4/ US Level 5
- 1x Smart Black Projector Screen Paint (4.50m2)
- 1x roller
- 1x roller handle
- 1 x application guide
Why Buy Smart Black Projector Screen Paint?
When it comes to using a projector screen, a black screen absorbs the highest amount of ambient light thereby improving the image contrast. It is the best type of screen to reproduce the darker portions of the image. This visibly improves the contrast of the image.
This black projector screen paint for home theatres and gaming rigs is designed to deliver a captivating cinematic experience with the best contrast and visual depth in our range. Due to its very low gain value (0.1) and ambient light rejecting properties, it will work best with laser and ultra short throw projectors.
This projector screen paint has been designed and tested to provide maximum projection performance, with many industry standard projectors. Unlike with regular material surfaces you won’t need to worry about hot spotting, or the surface area changing its structure and losing performance over time.
Our Smart Black Projector Screen Paint is easy and quick to apply, giving you subtle projection functionality, compared to bulky projector screens. Your home can maintain its minimal and sleek appearance when the screen is not in use.
It’s really simple to apply. Apply the primer, then the two coats of our Smart Black Projector Screen Paint. There is no limit to the size of your projectable surface, increasing the projection space by adding more tins of paint. It is always ready to use but never in the way when not needed.
It can be applied to any smooth surface. A smoother surface will result in higher image quality. If painting on a wall that has already been painted, prepare the area to be painted with a light sanding first.
It’s designed to work with a projector that has a minimum Lumen rating of 2,500. This minimum requirement ensures that your projector screen will reflect images that are clear, sharp and bright enough to view.
Volume Discounts, Professionals, Trade and Education
Not only do we outperform our competitors when it comes to the quality and performance of our products with a 5 year performance guarantee but we also offer volume discounts.
The larger the surface you would like to transform, the more you can save. We offer discounts on bulk purchases, get in touch to learn more.
Looking for trade discounts as a specifier, contractor,or educator join our professional programmes to benefit from discounts, free shipping, exclusive offers and much more.
Click here to register for our Professional & Trade Programme.
Click here to register for our Education Programme.
How is the Smart Black Projector Screen Paint applied?