Smart Ambient Light Rejecting Projector Screen Paint – 4.5m²- Gaming & Movies – Light Grey€199.00
€244.77 Inc. VAT
Smart Ambient Light Rejecting Projector Screen Paint – Gaming & Movies – Light Grey has a special formula to resist unwanted light ingress. It works by scattering excess light from hitting the screen when coming in from the side, to reflect only your projectors image.
If you have any questions regarding which product would be the best for you or if you would like to go through the installation process, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Designed for meeting rooms, classrooms and workspaces
- High performance projection surface that rejects ambient light
- 5 year product guarantee
- Developed, designed and tested for use with leading manufacturers such as Epson, BeneQ, Sony, Panasonic, LG and Optoma Projectors
- Eliminates hotspots
- Kit includes everything you need to apply
- Easy to apply primer, then 2 coats with simple application steps
- Ready to use after just 24 hours
For Use With
- Projector Type: Short Throw
- Projector Requirements: Interactive, HD, 4K, Standard Projectors
- Minimum Recommended Lumen Value: 2,000 Lumens or or **** ANSI Lumens
- Lighting: works in most rooms with low to high level ambient light
- Colour Resolution: 75% (See projector performance)
- Light Reflectivity: 96%
- Image Definition: 90%
- Gain Value: 1.15
- Viewing Angle: 140 degrees
- Colour: Light Grey (RAL 7035)
- Finish: Ultra Matt
- Screen Size: 120” / 320cm at 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- Coverage: 279 x 157cm (4.50m2) at 16:9 aspect ratio
- Environmental: Exceeds all British Standards – VOC free, solvent free, PFOA & PFOS free and isocyanates free
- Certification: Independent Projection Performance Report – CREST
- 1x Smart Ambient Light Rejecting Projector Screen Paint
- 1x primer white tin
- 1x roller
- 1x roller handle
- 1 x application guide
Why Buy Smart Ambient Light Rejecting Projector Screen Paint ?
Smart Ambient Light Rejecting Projector Screen Paint maximises pixel definition, provides crystal clear clarity, and rejects ambient light. This allows the screen to intensify images and return luminous pictures.
Reflection off of smooth surfaces such as painted walls leads to a type of reflection known as specular reflection. Reflection off of rough surfaces such as clothing, paper, and the asphalt roadway leads to a type of reflection known as diffuse reflection. Our paint on ALR projector screen’s ultra matt layering technology rejects both specular and diffused reflection.
Our ALR projector screen paint is the perfect option for professionals, designed for use in meeting rooms, classrooms, and workspaces. Project bright, sharp images in high definition when presenting, collaborating or teaching.
This ALR screen paint has been designed and tested to provide maximum projection performance, with many industry standard projectors. Unlike with regular material surfaces you won’t need to worry about hotspotting, or the surface area changing its structure and losing performance. Due to the gain value of 1.0 at an angle of 140 degrees, Smart Ambient Light Rejecting Projector Screen Paint can be used to show high-quality presentations in low to high ambient light settings.
Our Smart Ambient Light Rejecting Projector Screen Paint is easy and quick to apply, giving you subtle projection functionality, compared to bulky projector screens. Your office, workspace, or learning environment will maintain its minimal and sleek appearance.
Apply the primer, then the two top coats of our Smart Ambient Light Rejecting Projector Screen Paint. There is no limit to the size of your projectable surface, increasing the projection space by adding more tins of paint. It is always ready to use but never in the way when not needed.
It can be applied to any smooth surface. A smoother surface will result in higher image quality. If painting on a wall that has already been painted, prepare the area to be painted with a light sanding first.
It’s designed to work with a projector that has a minimum Lumen rating of 2,000. This minimum requirement ensures that your ALR screen will reflect images that are clear, sharp and bright enough to view.
Smart Ambient Light Rejecting Projector Screen Paint achieves a much higher performance compared to projecting on a standard painted wall:
- Colour Resolution: 75%
- Light Reflectivity: 80%
- Image Definition: 75%
Colour Resolution indicates how well individual colours are represented. Light Reflectivity is the total amount of light falling on the screen that is reflected (i.e. not absorbed or scattered by the wall). Image Definition is the clarity of the image that is reflected.
Volume Discounts, Professionals, Trade and Education
Not only do we outperform our competitors when it comes to the quality and performance of our products with a 5 year performance guarantee but we also offer volume discounts.
The larger the surface you would like to transform, the more you can save. We offer discounts on bulk purchases, get in touch to learn more.
Looking for trade discounts as a specifier, contractor,or educator join our professional programmes to benefit from discounts, free shipping, exclusive offers and much more.