Smart Ultra Contrast Projector Screen Paint – Movie Pro -4.5m²- Dark Grey€219.00
€269.37 Inc. VAT
Smart Ultra Contrast Projector Screen Paint – Movie Pro – Dark Grey is specifically designed to enhance your home theatre experience. This home cinema projector screen paint absorbs a high amount of ambient light, to create a deeper black levels for higher contrast. It is designed for optimal performance in low ambient lighting.
This paint formula technology will maximise pixel definition, increase contrast ratio, while rejecting ambient light, thanks to the layering technology developed by Smarter Surfaces. The home cinema projector screen is designed to deliver an engaging cinematic experience with superior contrast and visual depth compared to standard material screens, and can work with Ultra Short Throw projectors.
If you have any questions regarding which product would be the best for you or if you would like to go through the installation process, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Designed for home theatres where higher contrast levels are desired
- Very high contrast levels, colour enhancement and black levels
- 5 year product guarantee
- Developed, designed and tested for use with leading manufacturers such as Epson, BeneQ, Sony, Panasonic, LG and Optoma Projectors
- Eliminates hotspots
- Kit includes everything you need to apply
- Easy to apply four coat system (two base and two top coats) with simple application steps
- Ready to use after just 24 hours
For Use With
- Projector Type: Short Throw, Long Throw
- Requirements: HD and 4K Projectors
- Minimum Recommended Lumen Value: 2,000 Lumens or or **** ANSI Lumens
- Lighting: works in most rooms with low level ambient light
- Colour Resolution: 90% (See projector performance)
- Light Reflectivity: 75%
- Image Definition: 95%
- Gain Value: 0.24
- Viewing Angle: 140 degrees
- Colour: Dark Grey (RAL 7037)
- Finish: Matt
- Screen Size: 120” / 320cm at 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- Weight/Volume: 880ml, 29.76 fl oz / 1.29kg, 2.85lbs
- Coverage: 279 x 157cm (4.5m2) at 16:9 aspect ratio
- Environmental: Exceeds all British Standards – VOC free, solvent free, PFOA & PFOS free and isocyanates free
- Certification:Independent Projection Performance Report – CREST (Cert Needed)
- 1 x Base paint tin
- x Smart Ultra Contrast Projector Screen Paint – Movie Pro – Dark Grey
- 2 x rollers
- 1x handle
- 1 x application guide
Why Buy Smart Ultra Contrast Projector Screen Paint – Movie Pro ?
Grey screens are designed to increase the contrast levels of the reflected image. This works by absorbing more of the ambient light that hits it compared to a white screen. This will help increase the contrast levels of your projector, but requires a higher lumen projector so the colours are not dulled.
Our dark grey cinema projector screen paint has been specially designed to increase black levels that intensify the reflected image. It has been designed and tested to provide maximum projection performance with HD and 4K projectors. Unlike with regular material surfaces you won’t need to worry about hotspotting, or the surface area changing its structure and losing performance.
This high contrast projector screen paint is the ideal solution for a dedicated home theatre, in a low ambient light setting, to ensure pixel clarity, sharpness and uniform brightness. It is designed to increase contrast levels for projectors with a higher lumen rating than 2,000. This minimum requirement ensures that your projector screen will reflect images that are clear, sharp and bright enough to view.
Our Smart Ultra Contrast Projector Screen Paint – Movie Pro is easy and quick to apply, giving you subtle projection functionality, compared to bulky projector screens. Your home setup will maintain its minimal and sleek appearance.
This home cinema projector screen comes in a dark grey finish and consists of a four coat system; a base coat (two coats) and a top coat (two coats) to create the ultimate projection surface.
It can be applied to any smooth surface. A smoother surface will result in higher image quality. If painting on a wall that has already been painted, prepare the area to be painted with a light sanding first.
Smart Ultra Contrast Projector Screen Paint – Movie Pro achieves a much higher performance compared to projecting on a standard painted wall:
- Colour Resolution: 75%
- Light Reflectivity: 80%
- Image Definition: 75%
Colour Resolution indicates how well individual colours are represented. Light Reflectivity is the total amount of light falling on the screen that is reflected (i.e. not absorbed or scattered by the wall). Image Definition is the clarity of the image that is reflected.
Volume Discounts, Professionals, Trade and Education
Not only do we outperform our competitors when it comes to the quality and performance of our products with a 5 year performance guarantee but we also offer volume discounts.
The larger the surface you would like to transform, the more you can save. We offer discounts on bulk purchases, get in touch to learn more.
Looking for trade discounts as a specifier, contractor,or educator join our professional programmes to benefit from discounts, free shipping, exclusive offers and much more.