Smart Ultra Contrast Projector Screen Paint – Gamer Pro -4.5m²- Dark Grey€219.00
€269.37 Inc. VAT
Smart Ultra Contrast Projector Screen Paint – Gamer Pro – Dark Grey is a high-performance very dark grey screen, specifically designed for gaming. This gaming projector screen paint absorbs high levels of ambient light, which in turn creates a stronger definition on darker images. It is designed for optimal performance in very low ambient light to dark rooms, to deliver superior contrast and visual depth.
This product was developed for use with HD, 4K and 8K projectors. The dark grey projector paint finish creates optimal contrast, absorbing light and reflecting only 1mW. It’s designed to maximise pixel definition, increase contrast ratio, while rejecting ambient light, thanks to the layering technology developed by Smarter Surfaces. The low gain value of 0.24 means it works particularly well with Ultra Short Throw projectors.
If you have any questions regarding which product would be the best for you or if you would like to go through the installation process, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Designed for gamers where higher contrast levels are desired
- Very high contrast levels, colour enhancement and black levels
- 5 year product guarantee
- Developed, designed and tested for use with leading manufacturers such as Epson, BeneQ, Sony, Panasonic, LG and Optoma Projectors
- Eliminates hotspots
- Kit includes everything you need to apply
- Easy to apply four coat system (two base and two top coats) with simple application steps
- Ready to use after just 24 hours
For Use With
- Projector Type: Ultra Short Throw, Short Throw, Long Throw
- Projector Requirements: HD, 4K and 8K Projectors
- Minimum Recommended Lumen Value: 2,000 Lumens or or **** ANSI Lumens
- Lighting: works in most rooms with low level ambient light
- Colour Resolution: 90% (See projector performance)
- Light Reflectivity: 75%
- Image Definition: 95%
- Gain Value: 0.24
- Viewing Angle: 140 degrees
- Colour: Dark Grey (RAL 7037)
- Finish: Matt
- Screen Size: 120” / 320cm at 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- Weight/Volume: 880ml, 29.76 fl oz / 1.29kg, 2.85lbs
- Coverage: 279 x 157cm (4.5m2) at 16:9 aspect ratio
- Environmental: Exceeds all British Standards – VOC free, solvent free, PFOA & PFOS free and isocyanates free
- Certification: Independent Projection Performance Report – CREST (Cert Needed)
- 1 x Base paint tin
- x Smart Ultra Contrast Projector Screen Paint – Gamer Pro – Dark Grey
- 2 x rollers
- 1x handle
- 1 x app guide
Why Buy Smart Ultra Contrast Movie Projector Screen Paint?
Grey screens will increase the contrast levels of the reflected image by absorbing more of the ambient light that hits it compared to a white screen. This will increase the contrast levels of your projector. This grey projector screen is very dark, so requires a projector with a much higher lumen output so the colours are not dulled.
Our dark grey gaming projector screen paint has been specially designed to increase black levels that intensify the reflected image, creating a more immersive experience. It’s the perfect addition for a dedicated gaming setup in a low ambient light setting, if you are looking to achieve greater pixel clarity, sharpness and uniform brightness.
It has been designed and tested to provide maximum projection performance with HD, 4K and 8K projectors. Unlike with regular material surfaces you won’t need to worry about hotspotting, or the surface area changing its structure and losing performance. It is designed to increase contrast levels for projectors with a higher lumen rating than 2,000. This minimum requirement ensures that your projector screen will reflect images that are clear, sharp and bright enough to view.
Our Smart Ultra Contrast Movie Projector Screen Paint is easy and quick to apply, giving you subtle projection functionality, compared to bulky projector screens. Your home setup will maintain its minimal and sleek appearance.
This paint on gaming projector screen comes in a dark grey finish and consists of a four coat system; a base coat (two coats) and a top coat (two coats) to create the ultimate projection surface.
It can be applied to any smooth surface. A smoother surface will result in higher image quality. If painting on a wall that has already been painted, prepare the area to be painted with a light sanding first.
Smart Ultra Contrast Movie Projector Screen Paint achieves a much higher performance compared to projecting on a standard painted wall:
- Colour Resolution: 75%
- Light Reflectivity: 80%
- Image Definition: 75%
Colour Resolution indicates how well individual colours are represented. Light Reflectivity is the total amount of light falling on the screen that is reflected (i.e. not absorbed or scattered by the wall). Image Definition is the clarity of the image that is reflected.
Volume Discounts, Professionals, Trade and Education
Not only do we outperform our competitors when it comes to the quality and performance of our products with a 5 year performance guarantee but we also offer volume discounts.
The larger the surface you would like to transform, the more you can save. We offer discounts on bulk purchases, get in touch to learn more.
Looking for trade discounts as a specifier, contractor,or educator join our professional programmes to benefit from discounts, free shipping, exclusive offers and much more.