Smart Ambient Light Rejecting Projector Screen Paint€199.00
€244.77 Inc. VAT
Smart Ambient Light Rejecting Projector Screen Paint has a special formula to resist unwanted light ingress. It works by selectively reflecting your projector light back to the audience and scattering excess light from hitting the screen when coming in from the side.
This ambient light rejecting projector screen paint (ALR screen) reduces the washout brightening effect of ambient light to improve the image reflected in brighter rooms. It’s a great solution for rooms that have more ambient light and will maximise ultra short throw and laser projector picture quality.
If you have any questions regarding which product would be the best for you or if you would like to go through the installation process, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
You can download this chart to compare all the projector products in our range. If you have any questions on the best product for you or if you would like to go through the installation process, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Designed for living rooms, home theatres and gaming rooms or spaces with some ambient light
- High performance projection surface that rejects ambient light
- 5 year product guarantee
- Developed, designed and tested for use with leading manufacturers such as Epson, BenQ, Sony, Panasonic, LG and Optoma Projectors
- Eliminates hotspots
- Coverage area is 279 x 157cm (4.50m2) at 16:9 aspect ratio
- 4.50m2 Kit includes everything you need to apply
- Easy to apply primer, then 2 coats with simple application steps
- Ready to use after just 24 hours
- Wipeable – Damp cloth with water – no detergent
For Use With
- Projector Type: Ultra Short Throw, Long Throw, Laser Throw
- Projector Requirements: Interactive, HD, 4K, Standard Projectors
- Minimum Recommended Lumen Value: 2,000 Lumens.
- Lighting: works in most rooms with low to high level ambient light
- 4K & 8K Ultra HD Ready
- Gain Value @ 90 °: 0.71
- Viewing Angle: 140 degrees
- Certification: Independent Projection Performance Report – CREST
- Colour: Light Grey
- Finish: Ultra Matt
- Screen Size: 120” / 320cm at 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- Coverage: 279 x 157cm (4.50m2) at 16:9 aspect ratio
- Environmental: Exceeds all British Standards – VOC free, solvent free, PFOA & PFOS free and isocyanates free
- Certification: Independent Projection Performance Report – CREST, Gypsum Surface Finish Quality Standard of EU Level Q4/ US Level 5
- 1x ALR Screen Paint- Top Coat (4.50m2)
- 1x White Primer
- 1x Roller
- 1x Roller Handle
- 1x Application Guide
Why Buy Smart Ambient Light Rejecting Projector Screen Paint (ALR screen)?
Smart Ambient Light Rejecting Projector Screen Paint maximises pixel definition, provides crystal clear clarity, and rejects ambient light. This allows the screen to intensify images and return luminous pictures.
Reflection off of smooth surfaces such as painted walls leads to a type of reflection known as specular reflection. Reflection off of rough surfaces such as clothing, paper, and the asphalt roadway leads to a type of reflection known as diffuse reflection.
Our paint on ALR projector screen’s ultra matt layering technology rejects both specular and diffused reflection. The paint has a transparent matting system which floods to the surface of the coating when it is applied. Stray light hitting the screen is then refracted toward the surface, which is then partly absorbed by the specialised pigment system. This specialised layering reduces the amount of stray light scattered across the screen.
This ALR screen paint has been designed and tested to provide maximum projection performance, with many industry standard projectors. Unlike with regular material surfaces you won’t need to worry about hotspotting, or the surface area changing its structure and losing performance. Smart Ambient Light Rejecting Projector Screen Paint has a gain value of 0.6 at an angle of 140 degrees.
Our Smart Ambient Light Rejecting Projector Screen Paint is easy and quick to apply, giving you subtle projection functionality, compared to bulky projector screens. Your office, workspace, or learning environment will maintain its minimal and sleek appearance.
Apply the primer, then the two top coats of our Smart Ambient Light Rejecting Projector Screen Paint. There is no limit to the size of your projectable surface, increasing the projection space by adding more tins of paint. It is always ready to use but never in the way when not needed.
It can be applied to any smooth surface. A smoother surface will result in higher image quality. If painting on a wall that has already been painted, prepare the area to be painted with a light sanding first.
It’s designed to work with a projector that has a minimum Lumen rating of 2,000. This minimum requirement ensures that your ALR screen will reflect images that are clear, sharp and bright enough to view.
Volume Discounts, Professionals, Trade and Education
Not only do we outperform our competitors when it comes to the quality and performance of our products with a 5 year performance guarantee but we also offer volume discounts.
The larger the surface you would like to transform, the more you can save. We offer discounts on bulk purchases, get in touch to learn more.
Looking for trade discounts as a specifier, contractor,or educator join our professional programmes to benefit from discounts, free shipping, exclusive offers and much more.
Click here to register for our Professional & Trade Programme.
Click here to register for our Education Programme.
How is the Smart Ambient Light Rejecting Projector Screen Paint applied?