Smart Short Throw Projector Screen Paint€159.00
€195.57 Inc. VAT
Short Throw Projector Screen Paint has been designed specifically for use with short throw projectors in normal to high ambient light conditions. It can clearly represent pixel resolution from standard projectors up to 4K Ultra HD.
Perfect for meeting rooms, classrooms and workspaces, you can remove the clutter of projector screens with our short throw projector paint and minimise set-up requirements, so you can focus on collaborating and maintaining productivity.
If you would like to receive advice on your space, simply send us a photo of the area you would like to transform and we will help you to decide which products are most suitable for your project. Feel free to get in touch with us or send us a message in chat.
You can download this chart to compare all the projector products in our range. If you have any questions on the best product for you or if you would like to go through the installation process, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Designed for meeting rooms, classrooms and workspaces
- High performance projection surface for short throw projectors
- 5 year product guarantee
- Developed, designed and tested for use with leading manufacturers such as Epson, BeneQ, Sony, Panasonic, LG and Optoma Projectors
- Eliminates hotspots
- Coverage area is 279 x 157cm (4.50m2) at 16:9 aspect ratio
- 4.50m2 Kit includes everything you need to apply
- Easy to apply 2 coats with simple application steps
- Ready to use after just 24 hours
- Wipeable – Damp cloth with water – no detergent
For Use With
- Projector Type: Short Throw
- Projector Requirements: Standard, HD, and 4K Projectors
- Minimum Recommended Lumen Value: 1,000 Lumens
- Lighting: works in most rooms with low to high level ambient light
- 4K & 8K Ultra HD Ready
- Gain Value @ 90 °: 1.21
- Viewing Angle: 140 degrees
- Certification: Independent Projection Performance Report – CREST
Short Throw Projector Screen Paint – Technical Specs
- Colour: White
- Finish: Matt
- Screen Size: 120” / 320cm at 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- Weight/Volume: 965ml, 32.63 fl oz / 1.32kg, 2.90lbs
- Coverage: 279 x 157cm (4.5m2) at 16:9 aspect ratio
- Environmental: Exceeds all British Standards – VOC free, solvent free, PFOA & PFOS free and isocyanates free
- Certification: Independent Projection Performance Report – CREST, Gypsum Surface Finish Quality Standard of EU Level Q4/ US Level 5
Short Throw Projector Screen Paint – Kit Contents
- 1x Short Throw Projector Screen Paint (4.50m2)
- 1x Roller
- 1x Roller handle
- 1 x Application guide
Why Buy Short Throw Projector Screen Paint?
This short throw projector screen paint is the perfect option for professionals, designed for use in meeting rooms, classrooms, and workspaces. Optimised to reflect bright, sharp images in high definition when presenting, collaborating or teaching, when using a short throw projector.
This projector screen paint has been designed and tested to provide maximum projection performance, with many industry standard projectors. Unlike with regular material surfaces you won’t need to worry about hotspotting, or the surface area changing its structure and losing performance.
Due to the gain value of 1.0 at an angle of 140 degrees, Ultra Short Throw Projection Screen Paint can be used to show high-quality presentations in low to high ambient light settings.
Our Short Throw Projection Screen Paint is easy and quick to apply, giving you subtle projection functionality, compared to bulky projector screens. Your office, workspace, or learning environment will maintain its minimal and sleek appearance.
It’s really easy to apply, simply paint on the two coats of our Smart Short Throw Projector Screen Paint. There is no limit to the size of your projectable surface, increasing the projection space by adding more tins of paint. It is always ready to use but never in the way when not needed.
It can be applied to any smooth surface. A smoother surface will result in higher image quality. If painting on a wall that has already been painted, prepare the area to be painted with a light sanding first.
It’s designed to work with a projector that has a minimum Lumen rating of 1,000. This minimum requirement ensures that your projector screen will reflect images that are clear, sharp and bright enough to view.
Ultra Short Throw Projection Screen Paint achieves a much higher performance compared to projecting on a standard painted wall:
- Colour Resolution: 90%
- Light Reflectivity: 87%
- Image Definition: 90%
Colour Resolution indicates how well individual colours are represented. Light Reflectivity is the total amount of light falling on the screen that is reflected (i.e. not absorbed or scattered by the wall). Image Definition is the clarity of the image that is reflected.
Volume Discounts, Professionals, Trade and Education
Not only do we outperform our competitors when it comes to the quality and performance of our products with a 5 year performance guarantee but we also offer volume discounts.
The larger the surface you would like to transform, the more you can save. We offer discounts on bulk purchases, get in touch to learn more.
Looking for trade discounts as a specifier, contractor,or educator join our professional programmes to benefit from discounts, free shipping, exclusive offers and much more.
Click here to register for our Professional & Trade Programme.
Click here to register for our Education Programme.
How is the Short Throw Projector Screen Paint applied?